Without the help of some friends we probably wouldn’t have succeed. So, many thanks to those people.
- the team of the Open Streetmap project
- Frederik Ramm, Geofabrik GmbH
for several help in dealing with OSMOSIS and Open Street map data
- Luis Sa, Sbuilder freeware
for his great developer tool named “SBuilder” – We don't use anymore, but without this fantastic piece of software we wouldn’t have survived.
- Frank Sørensen, FSX Scenery Denmark Map X 1.0
for warm welcome and first introduction and explanations about terrain design.
- Arno Gerretsen
for several discussion on integrating objects. Checkout his blog and his wonderful helper tools, which are highly interessting for developers.
- Jörg Büsing, VATSIM Germany, Pilots TD
for the brilliant VFR training on VATSIM. We can really suggest you to sign in into this course, if you are interessted in VFR flying.
- last but not least our families
for inspiration and respect